Thursday, January 17, 2013

Research Project Wrap-up

On my presentation, I thought it went really well. i wasn't all nervous because I felt like i had done a good job on my presentation. It was clear and to the point. I didn't seem to babble on and on about something. my favorite part has got to be getting up in front and presenting to my friends. My least favorite part is doing all that research, but i need to know what i was talking about to be able to present well. i learned that Japan has the worlds largest tower, that's pretty cool. Some difficult things to find while i was researching was the last couple attractions. Some strong points in my presentation was the history and attractions. The weak point of my presentation was the current facts. i could have added more but i didn't want to have too much. I really liked this research project and i think Mrs. Fowler should do more projects where we get to learn more about the things we don't know a lot about.   

1 comment:

  1. I liked your power point, I thought you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete