Monday, March 11, 2013

Online A Wrap-up

Technology is important because it helps make everyday life easier and you can get more things done with the technology there is today. Technology has changed over the last 5 years in so many ways, like now there are things that we couldn't do before like now most computers are small enough and affordable for many people. before they used to be big heavy things. Also there's smartphones and tablets that can do almost anything a computer can and even more like send texts and make phone calls. Technology isnt even close to being done growing. I think that within the next five years, computers will be able to get wifi anywhere or have keyboards that are made of light projected onto a surface. Also phones would be able to do everything by thought, that would be sweet! I use search engines for school work to research projects and i used things like Microsoft word to type essays. I use thinks like social networking to communicate with friends and family, i play xbox online with my friends as well. I also use my cellular device to send text messages to my pals. i will definitely use the things i learned about netiquette later in life, I dont want to make a bad image for myself. I think using the RSS feed for like news and sports scores and highlights. i dont think I'll ever create a wiki account or podcasts at all anymore. My favorite tool to create was the iGoogle because i could make it the way i wanted to. My least favorite to create was the avatars on voki and blabberize.

No comments:

Post a Comment