Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Traditions!

            Around this time of year, people have many holiday traditions. I. myself, have a few holiday traditions. I love to have traditions because it gives me something to look forward to every year. Some of our traditions have lasted a really long time            
One of my holiday traditions is, of course, to put up the Christmas tree! I put up the Christmas tree with my mom, dad and sister. We put up ornaments, lights and ribbon. Another of my traditions is on Christmas Eve I go to my grandma’s house and we eat a nice dinner. After dinner we wait fit a little bit and then we open present! Also, on Christmas day we go to my aunt’s house and do the same thing there.  The one thing I look forward to the most would have to be waking up on Christmas day, going out to my living room and seeing all those presents from Santa! Well, those are some of my holiday traditions and what I look forward to during the holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment