Social Bookingmarking is when people use a website like Diigo or Delicious do save websites to a library. On a social bookmarking site, you can access your saved pages anywhere you have internet unlike saving to your browser where you can only reach your saved pages on one computer. You can organize your saved websites by using tags, which are usually one word descripters of the website. On a social bookmarking site, you can follow someone elses social bookmarking account and see all of their saved wedsites. I think socially bookmarking is useful because it is a way to not only save websites and search for them, but you can access your saved pages anywhere. I will use it for school because I can save pages at home and use them at school. I will use social bookmarking in my personal life by saving my favorite websites and I'll be able to access them anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment